Are you thinking of something special to celebrate this year’s Valentine’s Day? How about a romantic escapade to Seville? If you don’t already have gift, or you simply just want to do something different and fun, don’t think twice about i, a trip to the Andalusian capital will allow you to enjoy this special celebration in a different environment.
You can also arrange many romantic plans in Seville to enjoy with your couple. In this post we suggest a few plans:
· Cruising the Guadalquivir.- This river runs through the city and it is one of the points that give life to the city. A boat ride on it you can enjoy a romantic while you contemplate so characteristic of Seville as the Torre del Oro places now.
· Walking through the Santa Cruz neighborhood.- The streets that make up this central neighborhood are some of the most charming areas in Seville. Wonder around its narrow and cobbled streets, and discover the beautiful and typical indoor patios that populate the city. Our recommendation is that you visit the street “del Agua”, it will not disappoint.
· Enjoy with your partner a chocolate therapy massage.- Having a massage or spa treatment with your partner is always an enjoyable experience, but if you have never tried a chocolate massage, we suggest that you opt for this alternative. It is as romantic as exotic.
· Wander about the Gardens of María Luisa .- This garden is one of the most romantic places in Seville. These beautiful gardens were once part of the Palace of San Telmo and were donated to the city in 1893 by the princess María Luisa Fernanda de Borbón. Today, it is the most important green area/lung of the city and a busy walking area of Seville.
· Eating in Triana.- It is one of the most unique areas of Seville, home of flamenco music in Spain, and a meeting point for locals and tourists. Don’t miss the chance to discover this neighborhood, and at the same time enjoy a live flamenco show.
· Choose a romantic hotel.- If you are going to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a short trip, the best you can do is to choose a romantic hotel in Seville, such as the hotels by Petit Palace. They are charming boutique hotels to enjoy as a couple.