In this post, we propose many plans that are available for couples to enjoy in Barcelona. If you are thinking of making a trip to the Catalan capital, here’s some ideas that may interest you to enjoy a romantic escapade to the city.
• A couples massage at the Hamman Rituels d’Orient.- Few things feel as good as relaxing in a place like this, while enjoying a massage with your partner.
• A walk in the maze park of l’Horta.- It is a beautiful park situated near the mountains of Collserolla. This beautiful place has a quiet atmosphere and romantic gardens with lush vegetation.
• Gintonic tasting for two.- In Barcelona, there are many different establishments that organize workshops and tastings where to taste original and exquisite gin and tonics. It is an extremely fun activity to do with your partner.
• Tapas in El Borne.- is one of the trendiest neighbourhoods in Barcelona and where many bars and restaurants have opened specially to taste and enjoy the world of tapas and pintxos.
• A walk through the old port.- It is located at the end of the Ramblas and is a nice place to hang out and visit the Maremagnum, stroll through the wooden pier or even jump on the boats that offer excursions around the coast of Barcelona.
• See the light show from the Montjuïc fountains.- Every weekend you can see a beautiful choreography of light, colour and music are performed at the Magic Fountain. You can’t miss it!
• Romantic dinner with views.- If you are on a couple’s trip, you can’t leave Barcelona without enjoying a romantic dinner from a restaurant with views. A famous one is the Mirablau, situated on the slopes of mount Tibidabo.
• A trip in a hot air balloon.- While you are in Barcelona, you can leave the city in the morning to enjoy a thrilling experience. There are several companies that organize these activities in the city. You will most certainly never forget the emotions and the beautiful views from the sky.
If you are planning a romantic escapade to Barcelona, our advice is that you stay at any of Petit Palace’s hotels in Barcelona, from where you can easily visit the main tourist attractions, such as Plaça Catalunya.