Today, we propose a very romantic Valentine’s day in Madrid. The capital of Spain is always a good choice for an escapade, where you will have plenty of things to do. During this time, the city offers a wide range of plans to enjoy as a couple. Here are some ideas:
- A special spa circuit for couples.- In Madrid, you can will find many locations where you can enjoy a massage or spa circuit. Our suggestion is to celebrate this special date in a Spa centre such as the Auditorium Spa (C/Suero de Quiñones, 22), an urban spa with an intimate atmosphere that offers special services, such as a spa night circuit with private Jacuzzi or a variety of Valentine’s special.
- Sushi on a private tatami.- You can enjoy a romantic dinner in many restaurants in Madrid but, the Yamate Restaurant (C/Padre Jesus Ordonez, 12) offers you the chance to enjoy Japanese food in a private room with a tatami. The intimate atmosphere created while eating on the floor, on cushions, and in a private room is most romantic.
- A boat trip on the lake of El Retiro.- If the weather is nice, we recommend that you rent a boat at the Retiro Park. It’s such a romantic experience as well as fun, where you will enjoy a pleasant and different boat ride.
- Visit the Crystal Palace and El Retiro.- This is undoubtedly, one of the most magical places in Madrid. We recommend that you dedicate some time to enjoy this beautiful palace, you will not regret.
- Have something to eat in the neighbourhood of La Latina.- It is one of the most fashionable areas of the capital, where you will find numerous bars and restaurants serving the most delicious tapas and pintxos. You can also take the opportunity to visit the Park of Las Vistillas, and admire the beautiful views from the Viaduct of La Ribera del Manzanares and Casa de Campo.
- Disciver the Sabatini Gardens.- These beautiful gardens with a neoclassical style, are located next to the Royal Palace, in the heart of Madrid. They are an open space for visitors to be enjoyed. Walking through its beautiful spots will be very romantic and you will absolutely love it.
- Visit the Capricho Garden.- Not many locals know about this charming location, situated next to the neighbourhood of Barajas, in Alameda de Osuna. It is the only garden from the Romantic period in Madrid. You can’t miss it!
- A sunset at the Temple of Debod.- This amazing group of monuments was donated to the Spanish people by the Egyptian government and today, it has become one of the best places in Madrid to enjoy a sunset.