Headquarters of high fashion global brands, home of artists and a trendsetter city… This is Barcelona, a city at the forefront of design and which will always seduce you to buy quality products.
To go to Barcelona and return empty handed is something that very few people manage to do. It is inevitable that you will not be able to resist buying a pretty box with designs of Gaudi, or a cloth bag with the image of the La Sagrada Familia or something original and fun. Barcelona takes care of the details with an offer of souvenirs that unite the identity of the city to the most chic design.
If you decide to book a weekend getaway to one of the hotels in Barcelona of Petit Palace, be sure to leave space in your suitcase because today we will tell you about the souvenir shops Made in Barcelona, that you really should not miss during your visit.
* Itaca: If you want to buy ceramic objects with Gaudi’s designs and with all Barcelona’s inspiration then you should start your shopping route in Itaca. This shop is situated near to the Mercado de la Boqueria (Market) and was founded in 1977, offering to the public objects based on ancient production (both in form and concept). Their prices are very reasonable.
* Wawas: to find an original, attractive and useful souvenir is not always easy but it is true that in Wawas you will find it much easier than usual. Their clear commitment to retro designs show us a different point of view of Barcelona than those in the guide books. Ask for their own line of post cards, they are really charming.
* Papabubble: we want to mention specially the magnificent craftsmanship of Papabubble, one of our most favourite places in Barcelona. Specializing in producing their own artisan sweets, in their shop you can choose between lollipops and exquisite sweets and can join in with the creation process.
* Galletas Trias: another of the outstanding keepsakes that you can give to your friends after returning from your visit to the Condal city is a box of the fantastic Galletas Trias, delicious biscuits, made in Barcelona from the 19th century and presented in exactly the same way in tin boxes with marvellous vintage designs.
* Art Montfalcon: although of all it is the most touristic, Art Montfalcon has almost everything with regard to souvenirs. Their original touristic presents and their gadgets are the best. If you think of indestructible maps or interactive t-shirts, then without a doubt this place is for you.