The beginning of a new year brings with it a full calendar of fairs and congresses in Madrid during 2015. The capital is one of the meeting places of reference due to the importance of the city and the advantage of being well communicated.
2015 will be a year of many events in Madrid where some of the most important fairs and congresses of the country and the world will take place.
Following you will find a list of some of the most important:
- Bisutex.- This is the international costume jewellery and complements trade fair which will be held at Ifema, the trade fair building in Madrid. The first edition will be between 14th and 18th of January and the second between 9th and 13th of September.
- FIMI.- This important international trade fair of infant and juvenile fashion is situated in the Casa de Campo in Madrid between 17th and 19th January.
- Fitur.- One of the most important travel trade fairs in the world and this year it takes place between 28th January and 1st February at the Feria de Madrid.
- Madrid Fusion.- Professional gastronomic fair which will take place at the Palacio de Congresos from 2nd to 4th February.
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid.- International fashion trade fair showing the latest designs for next year. This will take place between 6th and 11th February.
- MOMAD Metropolis.- Textile, footwear and complements trade fair which unites twice a year professionals of this fashion sector, to present the latest collections for 2016. The autumn-winter edition takes place between 8th and 10th February and the spring-summer edition between 10th and 12th September.
- ARCO Madrid-. At this fair can be seen the latest examples of international contemporary art. From 25th February and 1st March at the Feria de Madrid.
- World ATM Congress.- this is the most important world event in the air traffic control sector, taking place from 10th and 12th March, where professionals and companies will meet at the Feria de Madrid to discuss the situation.
- The World Travel and Tourism Global Council Summit.- Between 14th and 15th Abril numerous professionals of the most important companies in the world within the tourism sector, will meet at Ifema to analyse tourism today.
- Alameda.- Lovers of antiques, art and collectors in general cannot miss this fair which takes place at the Feria de Madrid between 11th and 19th April and where all types of objects which are at least 50 years old, will be offered.
- Madrid Book Fair.- Book shop owners, authors and readers will meet at one of the capital’s most traditional, outstanding cultural events. At the Parque del Retiro between 29th May and 14th June.
If you are going to visit the capital to attend one of the fairs or congresses we recommend that you stay at one of the hotels of Petit Palace in Madrid.